ACM Symposium on Cloud Computing 2021
SoCC'21 is 12th edition of the annual ACM Symposium on Cloud Computing, the premier conference on cloud computing. It brings together researchers, developers, users, and practitioners interested in cloud computing, and is the only conference co-sponsored by the ACM Special Interest Groups on Management of Data (SIGMOD) and on Operating Systems (SIGOPS). As in prior SoCC conferences, SoCC'21 will foster connections between the academic and industrial communities operating in the cloud space.
SoCC'21 will be a hybrid event: three days virtual + in-person (in Seattle, Washington with limited attendees, Nov 1st to 3rd), and a fourth day, Nov 4th, an all virtual event.
To maximize the safety of all attendees, for the in-person event, we will require proof of COVID vaccination, use of masks, and will do free daily on-site testing of all attendees.
- [11/3/21] 2021 BEST PAPER award: Congratulations to Shutian Luo, Huanle Xu, Chengzhi Lu, Kejiang Ye, Guoyao Xu, Liping Zhang, Yu Ding, Jian He, and Chengzhong Xu on their award winning work "Characterizing Microservice Dependency and Performance: Alibaba Trace Analysis"
- [10/2/21] The wait is over! Now, you can register for SoCC 2021. If you are among the first 50 in-person registrants, use the code "early_bird" to get a discount.
- [9/29/21] Hotel Registration is available, cutoff date for group rate of $149 is October 15!
- [9/17/21] We are working to organize SoCC 2021 as a hybrid event with the physical conference being hosted in Seattle, WA. Please stay tuned (more details coming up by the end of September).
- [5/21/21] Reminder that the abstract registration deadline is today. The SoCC organizing and program committees understand that this is a difficult time, with many challenging circumstances across the globe. We encourage authors to reach out to the PC chairs with any concerns.
- [4/21/21] Call for papers is out. Send us your best work!
- [3/21/21] SoCC 2021 website is up